About This File-
1-60 + 60-70 -- Alliance REMAKE (Vanilla + TBC+
- Over 750 quests
- All class quests up to level 70
- Randomized grinding locations - Auto selection upon starting the bot. (Forced timer code coming soon)
- Auto detection of weather the bot has bought the custom Vendor Weapon or not.
- Bot will Use his Hearthstone several times
- Use of Hearthstone
- Bot will use Ships.
- On-Screen chat messages to emphasize important events, this was added for you (the buyer's) benefit.
- All starting zones included.
- Tons of Blacklisted areas and mobs to prevent dying.
- All Class Quests.
- Automatic buying of Weapons at at low levels.
- Bot will buy items off Vendors for Quests.
- Automatic level detection. The bot will see what level you are, and start the bot on that level ranges quests.
- Weapons master training at level 13.
- Bot will learn Skinning, First Aid.
- Automatic buying of Skinning Knife.
- Custom Wrobot Settings modification + "Do Not Sell" list upon starting the bot, or reaching a specific level.
- Bot will Automatically turn on Skinning and turn off Ninja Skinning each time you start the bot.
- Bot will learn First Aid.
- Bot will Auto-Train skinning throughout the profile.
- Bot will Auto-Train First Aid throughout the profile (Bot will grind x ammount of cloth, and will farm and train at certain levels)
- Huge grinding hotspot list to prevent bot trains and bans.
- 85% of quests have a secondary redundancy to make sure the quest gets completed correctly.
- Improved loading time's with more "If" statements
- Custom pathing on long journey's and quests to prevent dying.
- 60-70 Profile Details BELOW
- Randomized Grinding with a 40-60 minute timer when grinding.
- I have included a Timer that will start the moment the bot starts grinding. And when the timer is up it will Re-Select a new grinding location. This is to prevent bans, and bot trains, etc. You can expect great things from this new feature ! (Horde + Alliance 1-60 will be getting it soon.)
- Over 280 Quests in the profile. All hand done.
- "Interact with NPC or Object" Quests have their very own RunCode because TBC is odd when it comes to Wrobot.
- Dozens of custom codes to make sure each quest is done proper.
- Level Restrictions - To speed up load times. There are 4 level RunCodes that will be ran if the bot meets the specified requirements - he will do the following quests. You can turn this off by unchecking the code if you want the bot to do everything (green quests etc).
- Bot will automatically Remove quests from the Quest log due to Auto Pickup.
- Usage of Hearthstone, several times.
- Automatically bind you when you reach a new questing area.
- Bot will pickup key Flight Paths - Custom code.
- Zangermarsh Elevator - I implemented a special code just to get the Flight Path in Zangermarsh, And will do the same for Netherstorm Elevator next update.
- Bot will fly automatically.
- On-Screen Display to tell you what is happening at "KEY" points of the profile. In order to improve load times, i will not be placing this for each quest.
- Custom blacklisted Areas + Mobs.
- Detects if you have 300 skinning, and will automatically level up at the trainer.
- Do Not Sell List - I've implemented a custom code at the beginning of the profile to prevent the selling of several valuable items that could net you some awesome gold / Reputation.
- Profile is mostly questing. In the event that you must grind - There are 4+ grind spots the bot will choose from for each level range.
- Many private "Follow Path" codes to prevent the bot from dying.
ALL Class Quests are Included. For every level, and Every Class.
Yep, thats right.
- Download the Profile.
- Place the profile .xml inside of the " Wrobot / Profiles / Quester " Folder.
- Load up Wrobot.
- Select Quester Bot , in wrobot.
- Select the profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click Start.
I would like to thank @eeny I used some of your druid bear form code. I also used your class quest quest order from your NE 1-12. (level 1 quests). Thank you @Matenia For helping me setup the profile here on the forums. And thank you @Droidz for helping with some of the code I was confused on.