1-60 Alliance REMAKE
- Over 500 quests
- All class quests up to level 60
- Randomized grinding locations - Auto selection upon starting the bot. (Forced timer code coming soon)
- Auto detection of weather the bot has bought the custom Vendor Weapon or not.
- Bot will Use his Hearthstone several times
- Use of Hearthstone
- Bot will use Ships.
- On-Screen chat messages to emphasize important events, this was added for you (the buyer's) benefit.
- All starting zones included.
- Tons of Blacklisted areas and mobs to prevent dying.
- All Class Quests.
- Automatic buying of Weapons at at low levels.
- Bot will buy items off Vendors for Quests.
- Automatic level detection. The bot will see what level you are, and start the bot on that level ranges quests.
- Weapons master training at level 13.
- Bot will learn Skinning, First Aid.
- Automatic buying of Skinning Knife.
- Custom Wrobot Settings modification + "Do Not Sell" list upon starting the bot, or reaching a specific level.
- Bot will Automatically turn on Skinning and turn off Ninja Skinning each time you start the bot.
- Bot will learn First Aid.
- Bot will Auto-Train skinning throughout the profile.
- Bot will Auto-Train First Aid throughout the profile (Bot will grind x ammount of cloth, and will farm and train at certain levels)
- Huge grinding hotspot list to prevent bot trains and bans.
- 85% of quests have a secondary redundancy to make sure the quest gets completed correctly.
- Improved loading time's with more "If" statements
- Custom pathing on long journey's and quests to prevent dying.
ALL Class Quests are Included. For every level, and Every Class.
Yep, thats right.
- Download the Profile.
- Place the profile .xml inside of the " Wrobot / Profiles / Quester " Folder.
- Load up Wrobot.
- Select Quester Bot , in wrobot.
- Select the profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click Start.
I would like to thank @eeny I used some of your druid bear form code. I also used your class quest quest order from your NE 1-12. (level 1 quests). Thank you @Matenia For helping me setup the profile here on the forums. And thank you @Droidz for helping with some of the code I was confused on.