What are FIAT settlements?

What are FIAT settlements?

Fiat Settlement accounts allow our sellers to accept payments in cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, etc) and receive a mixture of of funds in your local currency (for example to your bank account) and/or cryptocurrency).

For example, let’s say that you have buyers who wish to pay via Bitcoin, however, since you have to pay your suppliers in Dollars (USD), you don’t the hassle of converting Bitcoin to USD or deal with the constant Bitcoin fluctuations. Rocketr allows you to accept cryptocurrencies and receive in return the USD equivalent.

But it goes beyond that, we also allow sellers to customize the percent of incoming payments they wish to convert. For example, let’s say that you sell items for $100 and you have to pay $80 to your suppliers. You can choose to convert 80% of the incoming payment to USD and keep the remaining 20% as Bitcoin.

And even beyond that, you can chose to convert 80% of the incoming payment to USD, 10% to USDC, 5% to Bitcoin, and 5% to Ethereum. You can mix and match between cryptocurrencies and FIAT.


in Automatic Currency Conversions