Setting up FIAT settlements is simple.
- First, login to your Storefront or Payments dashboard and click on the Settings > Payment Settings.
- Then click on FIAT settlement
- If you haven’t already, click on the enable account button. This will make sure we have the appropriate KYC information so you can get funds on time.
- If you already enabled your account, simply click on the “PAYMENT DISTRIBUTION/CONVERSION SETTINGS” tab to make your changes. For example, in the screenshot below, the merchant wishes to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), and wants to convert 50% of incoming ETH to USD and 50% to BTC. Additionally, the merchant wants to convert 50% of incoming BTC to USD and keep the remaining as BTC.
- Once you’ve saved those changes, click on the payout tab to fill out the payout settings. Click here if you want to learn how to connect your bank account.
- That’s it, you are all set.